Danny Wolf & Lil Baby - Slidin // First Thoughts

 The first collaboration between Danny Wolf & Lil Baby. Hopefully we'll get more soon.



Yesterday Danny Wolf and Lil Baby released their first ever project together "Slidin". "Slidin" is a warm-up for Lil Baby's "Lamborghini Boys" which is dropping either in June or July this summer.


Danny Wolf delivers a trappy beat and Lil Baby spits fire over it. I miss the version of Lil Baby we hear on this. He's chill and raps with a great arrogance. The song is about his wealth, drip and style. But yet he's still ready to trap - "They know we gon' fuck 'em up, they don't come outside. Everybody know it's up, we can't let it slide". He still manages to deliver a hard as chorus over a great trap beat.


Rating - 6,7/10. I love the chill and trappy Lil Baby, but I miss more real rapping. If he goes the trappy way with his new album I hope it's more of a "Never Recover" type thing. I will say that I think the duo has great potential tho and hopefully we'll get to see more of them.

Comments